Project 52: Weeks 36-40

Some more catch up time.

I have been taking more pictures lately.  Yay!  Dylan also has started school and Aaron starts next week.  I just haven't been on the computer much.  I'm still trying to put the house back in order after all our summer fun.

In other exciting news... I hit the halfway point of this pregnancy!  Twenty weeks down, twenty more to go.  In general I'm feeling better.  But I still get crazy headaches all the time, which is unusual for me, and they suck.  And I haven't been sleeping well because Aaron gets up nearly every night to go to the bathroom.  But otherwise the baby and I both seem to be healthy overall, which is the most important part.  Most days though I just feel like January can't get here fast enough.






Comments

lottie said…
oh, these are lovely!! what lens do you have/use? (you might have told me before, I'm really sorry for asking again, if so. I'm a little forgetful sometimes.)
Jess said…
Thanks! Mostly I use a 50 1.8 lens and a 105 2.8 macro lens. Those are my all time favorites and I probably take about 99% of my pictures with one of them. I also have a 28 1.8 lens and I'm currently long term borrowing my dad's old 80-200 lens.