Project 52: Week 44

Week 44:  Trying
I took Aaron on a walk this past week with a very clear intention of a picture I wanted to take.  There's a house a few blocks away that have these beautiful white flower-vines spilling over their fence and I thought they'd make a great backdrop for a nice portrait.  So unlike my usual style, in which I just kind of let Aaron run around and do his thing while I snap some pictures, I tried to get him to cooperate for a good, well done portrait.  He wasn't super cooperative though.  And only gave me about 5 minutes in which he kind of stood in the general area where I wanted him to be.  So this was the best I could do under the circumstances.  I still like the shots though.  And I love that Fall is officially here and you can see the early signs of it everywhere.  The changing of seasons is such a fun time for photography.

On another note, Aaron had his preschool pictures done last week and we got those today and he has all these different poses of him looking super cute, smiley, and making eye contact with the camera.  It's soooo rare that even my husband was like "we should just buy them all."  Except then he saw how much they were and he was like "or maybe just 2 or 3."

















Comments

lottie said…
lovely!! what a cutie!!!