Project 52: Week 43

Week 43:  Quiet Morning

Now that Aaron has started preschool I finally have a little (very, very little) time to myself during the week.  So one morning I decided to head over to the Ida Lee garden after dropping him off (since that's where he goes to school anyway) and take some flower pictures.  I think if I try again in a couple more weeks I'll time the morning sun a little better, but I was still happy with a lot of the shots I got.  I ended up only staying for a little bit because they had a master gardener class show up and I felt REALLY self conscious around them and was worried I'd be in their way while they worked.  But it was still a nice little photography break for me.  Plus, then I got to have some fun with editing.  A few months ago I picked up my first set of presets... the VSCO Film 00 pack (it was free at the time) which tries to reproduce certain kinds of film effects.  And I really love it.  I still end up tweaking things here and there, but I use those presets nearly all of the time now.  I keep thinking that I should try some more of their other film presets, but it's one of those things where if I'm not careful I could easily end up spending way too much money on.  So for now I'm happy to work with these.











Comments