Project 52: Week 41-42

Weeks 41 and 42:  Summer Ends, Fall Begins
Summer is winding down.  The mornings are nice and cool and school is in full swing.  I've started drinking hot apple cinnamon tea with my breakfast, even though by the time Dylan gets home from school I'm telling the kids it's too hot to go to the park (it is!  especially when you're pregnant), but we can usually manage some outdoor time after dinner when it cools down again.  Aaron has started preschool and that has been going great so far.  

A trip to the park with my little cousin Karmen.

Another sign of Fall... the kids gathering acorns to roll down the slide.

Aaron actually stopped and smiled for a picture!  It's a rare thing, glad I was prepared :)

Aaron's first day of preschool.  And his enormous backpack that he loves so much.

A little chill time at home at the end of a school day.

Comments