Project 52: Catch Up

Weeks 25-27
I've been busier than usual lately, and didn't even realize how far behind I've been getting with this project until just a few minutes ago.  So here's a quick catch up.


Week 25: Running Among the Tulips
I took Aaron to a pick your own tulip field.  With the intention of taking some nice pictures.  But Aaron just wanted to run through the fields (well, he was at least considerate enough to run through the aisles in between the rows of tulips).  So I didn't get to take too many pictures.  But I love this one. 


Week 26:  My Guys
A shot of all the boys in this house.  At some point I need to start doing a better job of taking pictures of them all together.  But that takes a lot of cooperation.  So for now I mostly focus on individual pictures.





Week 27:  Pretty Light
This dandelion was in a perfect little pocket of light while we were taking a walk through the woods.  Of course just as I was trying to take its picture, Aaron decided to try and pick it for me.  He loves picking dandelions for me.


That's it for now.  Hopefully I'll stay more up to date.  Spring has just been an incredibly busy time of year, but summer is coming soon, and we have a really nice, slow, lazy summer (not?) planned.  I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

lottie said…
Oh, I love the color (esp on the second photo!) Gorgeous!