Red

Happy Valentine's Day

I just finished reading a photography book I picked up at the library this week (National Geographic's Life in Color).  It's all about vibrant color photography, and while I typically shy away from color (in life and in photography), I adored the book.  It was broken into sections based on a color and the whole time I was looking through the absolutely stunning images I kept thinking "huh, I have some colorful pictures, I wouldn't have thought I did, but I do."  So I've decided to put some of my own pictures together and share them in one space much like the book.  Mine aren't quite as stunning, but then again, I'm not a National Geographic photographer either.  My real hope in doing this is that I break into the world of color a little more.

And since it's Valentine's Day (which we don't really celebrate, other than by having Dylan fill out names on his school valentine's day cards) I decided that red was a pretty good place to start.












Comments