The Official End of Project 365

I'm done with the 365 project.  It was getting to be too much of a time commitment for me.  Either that or I'd rush through it and not really like the pictures I was taking, which made me feel even worse about this whole project.  I'm glad I made it this far, I definitely see some improvement from where I was 6 months ago. But I feel like I really need to relax on the picture taking for a while.  I've hardly used my camera in the last 2 weeks and it's amazing how much more productive I've managed to be in the rest of my life.  I am still going to work on improving and having fun with photography.  But for now I'm going to go back to a more "natural" pace.


Here's a little snapshot from earlier today.  Just playing with bubbles, sticks, balls, and anything else he could find on a beautiful spring day!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm sorry you quit:( I really loved your pictures! I respect your decision though and I totally understand it! Good luck!:)