Project 365: Day 140

I thought I'd try something a little different today.  I've been playing around with some of the video functions on my camera and I really like it.  I just cant figure out how to compress the video enough to get it so I'm not trying to upload a 100MB file.  So this is a test.  Other things I haven't quite figured out:  1- which focus mode works best for video, 2- My "good" lenses don't have vibration reduction, so the footage is super shaky, and 3- lots of the camera noise is picked up by the mic, so it's probably better to watch without sound.  But...  when I do manage to get decent focus, it looks so good.  I'm probably not really going to much video, but I figure I should at least learn how to use it in case I want to from time to time.  Hopefully the video loaded correctly here, if not...  well, just more to learn.


Comments