Project 365: Day 114

 We are having beautiful weather this weekend.  Today it got up around 65 degrees and was nice and sunny.  Which is quite a difference from last weekend when there was a half a foot of snow/ice and temperatures right around freezing.  So I took advantage of the nice day and made a trip into DC with the kids and my brother.  We went to the Air and Space Museum and the Natural History Museum (to say goodbye to the dino bones) and walked around the mall a bit.  I brought three cameras with me...  like a crazy person.  Dylan used the digital a lot, so did my brother.  I tried and failed to finish off the roll of film in my other camera.  And then my brother and I both brought our DIY cameras, though I'm not sure I took anything with mine.  Anyway, all that to say.... we have a lot of pictures from today.  But I am tired and have to go to bed early so I will have enough energy for tomorrow's long run, so this is the only one I'm sharing for now.



Comments