Project 365: Day 109

Aaron and Eve share a "secret" snack.  Aaron goes crazy for cereal, and he can access our stash all on his own.  I keep thinking that I need to move the boxes elsewhere, but we really don't have anywhere else to put them.  Plus he'd probably just get into some other snack in the cabinet anyway.  And please don't judge our sugary cereal.


Today I got my new 28mm f/1.8 lens!  This is one of the first pictures I took with it.  It's a moment I've wanted to get for a while (it happens often), but was always too tight with my 50m.  I'm really looking forward to trying out new and different things with this lens.  I didn't expect to get it so soon, but it went on sale, and I just couldn't hold out any longer.  I'm hoping that this wider angle will help with getting nicer indoor shots, as well as maybe some landscapes... though I really don't have the first clue as to how to take a good landscape shot.  But now I can at least practice :)


Comments