Project 365: Day 34

Aaron has such strong focus and intensity when he's trying to figure out how things work.  His coloring sessions are much more about exploring the crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. than they are about creating any kind of picture.  He has to know how everything works.


50mm, ISO 640, f/3.5, 1/500
Early morning light coming through a window on his left side.  I would have lowered my ISO since I didn't really need such a fast shutter speed for this shot, but since anything not in the direct sun is super dark I needed the flexibility in my shutter in case I wanted to grab something in a darker part of the room.  But I don't really see too much noise in this shot, so it's probably okay.  For the past week or so I've been really trying to keep my ISO below 800 even in low light and I'm surprised by how much I can get that I didn't think I could before.  It's definitely a different kind of look, but I really like it.

Comments