Project 365: Day 18


My brother is letting me borrow his really nice wide angle lens.  I was really busy today though so I didn't get to try it out much, I just took a few quick snaps around the house to get an idea of what this thing is capable of.  I'm looking forward to playing with it some more this week.


This is kind of more of a practice shot.  I wanted to see how much of the family room I could fit into the shot (compared with my 50mm lens, which doesn't get much).  It's night, so this is using the room's light fixture, and I just propped the camera (with it's monster lens) on our TV stand, so it's a little crooked, and took a few shots of me with the kids on the couch.  The kids are giving me "smushie kisses."  Not the best as far as pictures are concerned, but it was a great moment to be in.

Comments