Aaron at One: Digging in the Dirt

 The first couple of days this month were warm enough to spend most of the day outside.  Aaron has no problem finding ways to occupy himself.  His choice at this moment was digging, throwing, and playing in some pot dirt.  I think he liked it even more than he likes playing in mulch.
The idea was to move the dirt from one pot to the next, but he took it one step further by dumping the dirt from the second pot onto himself.

Little bits of dirt in his hair.

Look at all that fun!




Comments

Tully Family said…
Okay- he is ADORABLE! I love how you caught the joy he had.
Jess said…
Thanks! It's so hard to get a good picture of him because I think he's usually running away from me, haha. But he was perfectly happy to sit and play in the dirt for a while so I finally had a good opportunity :)
April Brown said…
You certainly did catch the joy, and I love the bokeh effect in one of the photos..so cool!! he is so cute :)