Dylan at Five and Aaron at One: Bonding At Home

This week I had a few under the weather days.  I'm pretty sure I have the same thing that gave Matt a double ear infection.  Luckily I haven't gotten as sick as he did.  But it did cause us to spend some down days at home.  It was tough on Dylan, he really enjoys the little summer adventures we've been doing lately.  But these things happen.  The nice thing is he and Aaron have been spending some good quality bonding time together.  There is a lot of fights over toys, but they are also starting to have fun together too.

How Aaron lets Dylan know his turn on the blue car is up.  "I'm going to poke you in the eye!"


Aaron loves it when Dylan pushes him in the blue car.



Inside fun:  Playing chase with some laundry baskets.


Dylan dives in.


Look at all those socks.
Aaron's turn to play inside the basket.














Comments