Dylan at Five: Piano Lessons

Last week Dylan started piano lesson.  I'm not his teacher... instead he's being taught by my longtime piano student for the summer.  I figured this would make the lessons more fun for Dylan and I also think it's a great learning experience for my piano student.  And so far Dylan really loves it.  He's so excited to practice his songs that sometimes I have to stop him from playing (usually because someone is sleeping).  But he's doing a great job so far.  I hope he keeps up with it, I enjoy sharing this part of my life with him...  kind of like Matt does with baseball.  But if he winds up not liking it, that's fine too.  I just figured that since he has a piano teacher for a mom I should probably at least give him an opportunity to learn.


Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart watch on.


Working on his steady beats.


Love the fading tatoo on his hand while he practice.


Taking after mom... he loves the theory book.




Good hand position.





Aaron wanted in on the fun... a brotherly duet.

Comments