Aaron at One: Playing in the Living Room

We spend a good amount of our time playing in the living room.  On this particular day Dylan and Matt had gone out to a baseball game so it was just me and Aaron for the evening.  Nothing significant happened, but I wanted to grab a few shots not just of him doing his typical one year old thing, but of me playing with him (which was hard because I couldn't really see where the frame was, and I used my 50mm, so a lot of the shots didn't turn out...  A wide angle lens is on the top of my "next to purchase" list) Moms need to be photographed too. :)

This nice clean space won't last long.



 Playing with Woofie and some trucks.




 It gets messy quickly.


Now time to cruise up and down the couch.




Going back for round two... got a little distracted by the library book.

Sizing up his course.

Look at that happiness :)


 Happy to catch mom!


Aaron's new favorite place to play is on the fireplace.  He is not supposed to be doing this, but I haven't figured out a way to stop it yet... other than to pick him up and plop him down across the room and hope something distracts him before he remembers to climb right back up there.






Comments