Weekly Round Up

Wow, what a busy week.  Actually all of May has been busy.  I'm really looking forward to a much more laid back June.  Hopefully.  A few highlights:

1- Dylan finished preschool!  It's hard to believe that he is done with this phase of his life.

2- I beat a 10 minute mile!!!  Wahoo!  Only by like 7 seconds and it was on the treadmill (I did use an incline for most of it to compensate), but it's still a big accomplishment for me.  My new goal is to get down to a 9 minute mile by the time I run the 20k.  I'm hoping that will force me to work on speed in addition to distance.

3- I joined Google+ for photography feedback.  So far I'm enjoying it, I want to improve my art and this seems like a better outlet for that than facebook.  I'm still learning the ins and outs though, it's a bit more complicated than other social networking sites I've used (which would only be facebook and pinterest since I'm not a big social networking person).

Shot of the Week:

Comments