My Turn...

To be sick.  Everyone else was sick a few weeks back, but I was spared.  Apparently though, my time has come.  But I didn't get the stomach bug, oh no, instead lucky me, I got mastitis.  I've dreaded getting this ever since I heard about it.  I had started to wean Aaron (he's not crazy about it) and thought I was doing it gradually enough that mastitis wouldn't be a problem, but I guess I was wrong.  Ugh.  Anyway, I'm on antibiotics and starting to feel better, but it still sucks.

In other less sickly news, I finally got extension tubes for my camera!  Wahoo...  macro-mania time for sure :)  Now to start plotting my next camera purchase.  I'm trying to decide between an 85mm, a 35mm, or a 17-55 lens.  A lot of my decision will be based on cost.  I would love the 17-55 because it would be a better functioning and more adaptable lens, but it's CRAZY expensive.  I'm obsessed with my brother's 85mm, especially when I use it for macro stuff, and it's not AS expensive.  And then the 35 is way affordable and kind of a compromise on the 17-55 (I'm thinking I can get better shots of the kids at that focal length).  Hmmmm....  anyway it will be a while before I make another purchase.  For now I'm just going to have fun using the equipment I have (and can borrow).

Alright, off to bed to get plenty of rest and get this infection out of my system.

Comments