Aaron at One: Ten Minutes While Mom Gets Dressed

In case you were wondering why I don't wear make-up anymore.  I can barely get myself dressed these days because I'm constantly chasing a little one who is getting into everything!

Thanks to some poor planning on the builder's part, Aaron can turn the bath water on, and of course the hot water is the easiest knob to reach.

All of this was super organized...  and will be again some day, but for now there's just no point. 

Drawers and cabinets, his 2 favorite things at the moment.

Ooops, I think he forgot I was in the room with him.


He's especially fond of the nail polish (don't worry I made him take it out of his mouth right after this picture).

Now that we're done in the bathroom he's doing his thing with the clothes in the dresser.  Total time spent actually getting myself dressed:  less than 2 minutes.  Times spent putting everything away:  7 minutes.  Seems counterproductive.

Comments

Jenn said…
Really poor p,naming on the builder's part! Wow.
Jess said…
Seriously. I guess they didn't think small children would ever be in the master bathroom. But still... Luckily he can't yet reach the water after he's turned it on... for about another 2 weeks.