Aaron at One: 15 minutes following his nap

He's awake

 He's ready to come out, but I love his little peeks over the crib rail

And he's off...


First stop:  Big brother's room... to play with all the off limit toys.  This is his serious toy study face.


I love his little eye lashes.

Every once and a while I catch glimpses of him looking like a little boy.



On the move again.


 A very brief pause to examine another toy.

He is always on the move, so I see him from this angle a lot.

Tiny toes.


 He found something interesting.

Jackpot!


 And another baseball fan is born.



 I'm sure it won't be long before he is playing catch with Dylan outside.


I love it... Aaron gave me the stink eye.  Too many pictures for one day, time to put the camera down and start playing with him!


Comments