Well that didn't work

So apparently I couldn't follow through with my 3 posts a week goal.  I tried to write posts a few times and ended up deleting them.  I am totally stuck with what to write about.  It used to be little stories from my day or interesting things I stumbled upon.  But now my day is consumed with small children things.  Not exactly the most fascinating subject (and I am all too well aware of how less interesting it is to people other than my kid's parents).  So I'm just not sure where that leaves my blog.  Do I turn into a Mommy Blogger??  I guess in some ways yes.  This blog has always been intended to show my growth and talk about who I am and who I'm becoming.  And being a mom is a HUGE part of who I am.  So despite my best intentions of not turning this into a blog all about the cute things my kids did today (because let's face it, my kids ONLY do cute things-- I saw while Aaron whines away in his high chair next to), I think it may have to go there.  For a while.  I'll try to make it work.  But right now I'm stopping this post to tend to my increasingly unhappy baby (who-- is he still a baby at 11 1/2 months?)

Comments