My Winter Top 10

I recently made a short winter playlist that I thought I'd share in case anyone out there is dying to know what music I'm listening to these days (doubt it).  I don't make playlists often because i usually like to listen to one group/musician at a time.  But this list includes some of my current favorite songs... whenever they happen to come on I find myself hitting the repeat button-- a few times.  At least I know where Dylan gets that from; we had to listen to Christmas Eve in Sarajevo nonstop on the way home from my parent's house today.

I've had this blog for quite a long time now, so I may be repeating myself, so I apologize in advance if that is the case.  I tend to listen to certain types of music in different seasons.  In winter I prefer mellower, more subdued music, so if this list seems to be lacking in energy, that's why.

1.  Remember the Mountain Bed, lyrics by Woodie Guthry music by Wilco and Billy Bragg
2.  Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
3.  Sunken Treasure by Wilco
4.  Laminted Cat (Not for the Season) by Loose Fur
5.  All These Things That I've Done by The Killers
6.  Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promises by Avett Brothers
7.  Temezcal by Monsters of Folk
8.  Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos    
9.  First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes  
10.  I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet) by The White Stripes

Comments