Meme Time

I got tagged for a meme by Tom. This one is all about randomness, which is pretty much how my whole blog is, so this should fit right in.

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1- I have never had a full time job. I have held multiple part time jobs at once, but never a full 40 hour salary, benefits, kinda thing.

2- The only food I absolutely will NOT eat, or eat anything that has come into contact with, is baloney. I also will not make other people baloney sandwiches because I don't want to even touch or smell it. There are other foods I don't particularly like but will still eat because I'm not really a picky eater, it's just that baloney is too disgusting.

3- I have the rights to an arrangement of a localish all girls prep school's song. I was asked to record it on piano one year for their video yearbook. I also wrote it down (because there was no sheet music for it) and added a few chords in case someone wanted to accompany the girls. The following year I got a call from the school's new music teacher asking me for permission for them to use my arrangement at their graduation ceremony. I felt so professional, and shocked that they bothered to track me down and ask, I think most people would have just done it without asking. I was also shocked that they even needed my permission, not like I wrote the song or anything. But since I'm such a nice person, I gave them permission (for free even).

4- Most days I wish I was a brunette, but I doubt I would ever dye my hair any other color because I'm too lazy when it comes to maintenance for something like that.

5- I wouldn't mind having to wear a uniform because I don't know how to express myself through my clothes, nor do I particularly want to. But if I knew what I was going to wear everyday that would take a lot of stress (and prep time in the morning) off of me.

6- I get really excited when I hear people speaking German on TV or in a movie and I can understand it (because I don't understand much). If someone is around me, I'll translate it for them, even though there are almost always subtitles, at the very least I'll point out the fact that I didn't need the subtitles to understand what was said.

As for tagging 6 more people... um... I dont really know anyone else to tag because I don't read a whole lot of blogs, and I dont think very many people read mine. I'm kind of a mem dead-end. But if you have a blog and would like to participate, please feel free!

Comments