My Halloween Decorations

Okay, so haven't really decorated for Halloween. But the outside of my house sure is scary looking right now. I got home from Mom's group today and to my shock there were all these beetles ALL over the front of the house. Like thousands of them. I counted how many were on a window and it was well over 100. Fortunately they aren't on the side or back of the house, but still, it's so creepy. I called Orkin right away, and they can't come out until MONDAY. And I had to bitch at them to get them here that soon (they originally tried giving me next thursday). I'm really hoping by then they'll be gone. But I really hope they don't get into the house some how before then. Of course since I live in a townhouse the bugs are all over the neighbors' houses too, but ours and the other end unit seem to be the worst. I called my piano student to tell them they'd be better off coming in through the back door, but they weren't home so I'm not sure if they'll get my message in time. I dont think the bugs are dangerous or bite or anything, I"d just hate for them to have to walk through it. Ahh, the joys of owning a home.

As a side note: dylan did much better at mommy group today. He didnt nap before we got there, but I managed to get him asleep shortly after we arrived. And he ate before we went out to lunch, so he wasn't totally miserable when we got home. I just fed him and put him down for a nap with no problems. He'll probably wake up when my piano student gets here, but that gives him time for an hour and a half nap, which is pretty decent.

Comments