The Real Reason for the Lack of Posts

Okay, so over the past several weeks I haven't been entirely honest about my reason for not writing much. Mostly I haven't been posting very often because I've been completely exhausted, which has caused me to cut out most extra activities, like using the computer (except when I absolutely have to for school), and instead I spend that time napping. And the reason I'm so tired all the time? Well as it turns out... I'm pregnant!

I've known since the end of July, but Matt and I decided to only tell a few people until I was further along. Now I'm nearly three months, and the pressure of the secret has gotten to be too much, so today I told extended family and friends, which I suppose makes it ok to talk about it in my blog now.

Along with exhaustion I've had a pretty nasty case of morning sickness, but I'm learning how to cope with that so nausea doesnt consume my whole life (like it did for a while). Mostly I just have to eat a lot (but I dont cook because smells=sick) because I tend to get sick whenever I have an empty stomach. But to combat my increase in eating I've signed up for some prenatal exercise classes at the rec center. I'm taking a water aerobics class (which is a lot of fun) and a yoga class (which is very relaxing).

So that's my big news, and the real reason behind the lack of posts. Since my life has pretty much revolved around my new situation it made it tough to write about other things without mentioning the fact that I'm pregnant. Matt and I are both very excited (though at first we were both just shocked), and we've already got some of the "essential" baby items... such as: a "Littlest Red Sox Fan" baby shirt, a Starbucks apron for babies, and a baby pair of Chucks. Sounds to me like we're all set. :)

Comments