NPR and Sol LeWitt

I never used to listen to NPR. I think it's because I always thought that all they did was talk about politics and other things of non-interest to me. But lately I've decided to give them a try. This link goes over a review of the song "This is Why I'm Hot" that I heard a couple days ago. It's a very unique way of analyzing a piece of music.

Also, just thought I'd mention that the minimalist/conceptualist artist, Sol LeWitt died this past week. (Part of my job requires that I read the obits of major newspapers... so I'm pretty on top of who's dying in the country, here's an interesting one). I was sad to hear about that, I really like some of his sculptures. And I remember my old boss telling me about when he was at the gallery working on one of his wall paintings.

Comments