My Family's Reaction to the News that I am a Vegetarian

a story my sister just told me...

Sarah: ohhh i have a story for you!!
Jessica: ooh i want to hear
Sarah: im watching planet earth with dad
Sarah: it was the rainforest one
Jessica: what is planet earth?
Sarah: um..we'll get to that in a minute
Sarah: anyways
Jessica: ok
Sarah: ..its on discovery for some background info
Sarah: a mini series that took 5 years tofilm
Sarah: and shows like..all this nature sstuff
Jessica: oh ok
Sarah: so i came downstairs to watch it in hd
Sarah: and theres are part when there is a chimapnze raid kind of..so theyre like fighting eachother
Sarah: and one side kill another chimp from the other side & eat it
Sarah: and dad goes"guess jessica cant eat that"
Sarah: BECAUSE WE EAT CHIMPS APPARENTLY

that pretty much sums up my parents reaction...

Comments