This Week

Things done so far this week:

Work: Assisted two professional researchers in finding a resource (each) they couldn't locate on their own. Found a new metro route home which cuts about 10 minutes off my commute time. Figured out that I added twice as many new items to the vertical files collection during March than we usually do in a month. Found lots of interesting art-related websites and such, but haven't sent myself the info in an email yet... once I do, I'm sure I'll post them here.

School: Started a paper that's due tomorrow. Umm... except that I didn't really start writing it until today, so I'm gonna be up for a while. Interviewed someone for my music research paper. Finally found resources that address my topic specifically (instead of in a round about way). Finished cataloging assignment in about half the time I expected it to take... maybe it's easier than I thought. Registered for Summer and Fall classes... my last time registering. Yay!

Home: Finished laundry, but didnt finish folding it yet. Started weening off meat so that I can become vegetarian (actually I dont think I've eaten any meat so far this week, and only twice in the last week and a half). Signed matt and I up for Waltz 2.

Left to do:
-Finish my e-gov paper on international education agency websites
-Print my cataloging assignment
-Go to school
-Fold the laundry
-RELAXXX on Friday... (not really, but since I dont have work or school, I'm going to consider that relaxing, in all reality I'll probably end up running errands, cleaning the house, and working on my presentations, papers, and projects coming up over the next 2 weeks)

Comments