No More Midterms

Yay, midterms are over!! Yay, October is over!! I can finally go back to normal Jessica, as opposed to psycho-studying Jessica. I've had a crazy amount of work due in the past couple weeks at school, but now things are going to a more manageable pace (at least I dont have another day in which I have a major project/assignment/test/presentation due for each class... well not until finals anyway).

I've been pretty much neglecting all other aspects of my life the past few weeks as I scrambled to get my school work done. So now that I'm over the hump, I can finally turn my attention back to other things... like doing laundry (apparently it doesnt do itself, no matter how long you let it sit on the floor), getting my dog groomed, vaccuuming, running errands, going to my yoga class (which I had to skip last week), talking to people, paying attention to my dog, posting an occasional blog... and so on.

I still have to do school work this week, but that's fine, at least it won't be an all-consuming endevour.

Now it's time to get ready for yoga.

Comments

Tom said…
Hey, aren't all of those things you listed supposed to be done by your husband when you're busy? Why'd you even get married? :)
Anonymous said…
Maybe I should post all the things that I do every day. I wish my biggest problem was school! :) -husband