• I think that grad school is going to make me ocd... or at least overly organized. the further and further into I get, the more and more obsessed i'm becoming with organizing everything I can. For example: My simple Daily To Do lists have gone from handwritten notes jotted down onto scrap pieces of paper as I think of them to catergorized and prioritized lists on the computer (with due dates and automatic email reminders so I dont forget important things.)
  • # of hours I have spent doing research in a library in the past week: 7 (not including time spent researching online at home which probably adds a good 10-12 hours to that number), # of hours I spent driving to and from the library: 4 (and I have to go back tomorrow)
  • I've started drinking caffinated drinks primarily for the caffiene (rather than thirst or flavor) again.
  • While down in Atlanta I made the comment that I was going to enjoy being able to sleep in while I still could because I knew that it would be ending soon (like when I get a real job). Since making that comment, I've only slept past 8:00 twice. I guess I made the comment a few weeks/months too late.
  • # of assignments due this week: 4... and I'm only taking 3 classes. I dont plan on sleeping much over the next couple nights.

Comments