Rainy Day

Good rainy day music:
Radiohead
Beth Orton
A Life Less Ordinary soundtrack
Tori Amos
Fiona Apple

Good rainy day food:
Soup
Oatmeal
Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches

Good rainy day activities:
Read
Organize photos
Watch favorite movie

Bad rainy day activity:
Yesterday Matt and I finished painting the garage floor. So we left all our stuff that's usually in the garage in the driveway. I checked the weather report like 4 times and it didnt say anything about rain, so I figured the stuff would be fine. Then this morning I wake up to the sound of static... oh wait, that's not static... it's rain! So we both quickly run downstairs and start moving stuff into the now perfectly clean and painted garage.

This is what one of my professors would describe as "what happens when recall is not 100%" (which is actually what one of my homework assignments I just finished was all about). Thanks weather.

Comments