Wine tasting

Well Matt and I didnt quite make it out to wine tasting today... too many other things to do. I did manage to drag him down to the Leesburg Vintner shop down the street though. We go there every once and a while to buy a random bottle of wine. Typically we pick wines based on bottle design (honestly I think matt is more into design than the taste) and then we ask the woman working there if she can recommend a bottle based on what tastes we like. Today it was "sweet white wine." We just got home and started drinking the wine, it's definitely a taste I'm sure matt likes. I think it's pretty good too. Definitely sweet, but not super sweet so it's easily drinkable. Personally I love really dry white wines. We also picked up an ice wine (again, very sweet) and a bottle from italy that says "castiglia di Jesi" which I decided translates into Castle of Jessica. How could I not get it? So there's our wine tasting.

If I could, I'd put a link up to Leesburg Vintner, unfortunately I haven't been able to find a website for them. But I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you are ever in the area.

Comments