A Dream

Okay, I just remembered the dream I had last night...

So I was in church setting up the soundboard for rehearsal when someone came up to me and told me that rehearsal had been cancelled because there was going to be a concert instead. And then I found out that it was going a Peter Gabriel concert. Next thing I knew the church was packed and Peter Gabriel and his band were starting to play. The only problem was his sound guy didnt show up. So they asked me to do it instead. I had no clue how to handle all of their equipment but I tried my best. Things didnt sound great, but everyone figured I was better than no one, so they let me continue. Then came an intermission (which I realize rock concerts dont have). And during the intermission someone told Peter Gabriel that I played piano, so he came up to me and was like "hey why dont you play during the intermission." To which I immediately responded "oh I dont have any of my books and I dont have anything memorized because I havent been playing much lately." And then he asked me why and I told him that I was having problems with my shoulder. But he was like "oh that doesnt matter just play." And I was totally freaked out, but I headed towards the piano anyway. And when I got to it, I turned and looked at the audience, and it was filled with everyone I knew (which made me even more nervous).

And that's all I remember.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Peter Gabriel,huh? Maybe it's a message from God...!