Socks and Windows

A big UGH today for Windows. Hello, learn how to make an operating system that works. I really am beginning to think that Microsoft actually adds in the aspect to Windows that makes it crash and lock up specifically at times when you need it the most. Anyway, I think after today I will be switching to Mac for sure. Now it's just a matter of when...

Anyway, let me calm down a little.

In other less frustrating news, I thought about a weird quirk I have and decided it would be a great thing to share with the blogging world. So this is something that bothers me, but I dont think it's weird. In fact I think it's perfectly normal, but apparently a lot of other people dont agree. Yesterday while matt and I were cleaning out clothes, I finally went through my sock drawer and trashed all my single socks, socks with holes in them, and socks that for whatever reason I dont wear anymore. After all was said in done, I was left with a mostly empty drawer (which is exactly what I expected). So I went to the store to buy more socks, but they really didnt have what I was looking for. Here's were I get picky. I cant STAND to feel the seam of the sock on my toes. Most of the time, in fact, I wear my socks inside-out so that I can avoid that feeling. Which usually isnt a big deal because if I'm wearing socks, its usually because I'm also wearing shoes, so people cant really tell that my socks are on inside-out. However, since I work from home, most often I will only be wearing socks (no shoes) while I teach. And almost everytime one of my students sees that, they point out that my socks are on wrong. I think I've explained it enough now so they know that I actually do it on purpose though, so lately I havent gotten as many comments. But you would think that I'd jsut be smart enough to buy socks that dont have a prominent seem. Well I just realized how easy a solution that is, so that's what I'm trying to do now. It will be nice to rejoin the land of normal sock wearing. :)

Okay, now it's time for me to get back to frustrating stuff.

Comments