survey

I volunteered to do this for Tom. I dont know many bloggers, so anyone else who comes across this is welcome to fill it out.

3 names I go by:
Jessica, Jess, Bebe

3 Screen-names I've had:
pianojess and fliper (only 2)

3 physical things I like about myself:
My hair, my eyes, and my hands

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
My back, my height (I wish I were about 2 inches shorter), and my arms

3 parts of my heritage:
Irish, German, and French

3 things I am wearing right now:
T-shirt, shorts, wedding ring

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Hmm... Jars of Clay are my favorite, and 2 other ones i like (in no particular order) are: Beethoven, and Beastie Boys

3 (of many) favorite songs:
only 3??? Well I guess 3 good ones are: Something Beautiful by Jars of Clay, Sunken Cathedral by Claude Debussy, and Somewhere Beyond the Sea

3 things I want in a relationship:
honesty, love, and understanding

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
Eyes, mouth, body

3 of my favorite hobbies:
music theory/history, piano, cooking

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
get a haircut, go to the gym, sleep

3 things that scare me:
needles, being on the top floor of a tall building, and walking alone at night

3 of my everyday essentials:
orange juice, take the dog for a walk, clean

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
english teacher, piano teacher, being a professional student

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Germany, MoMA in NYC, anywhere in Europe

3 kids' names you like:
not sure yet

3 things you want to do before you die:
go to grad school, have a family, go cross country skiing again

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
i dont talk about my feelings much, i hate shoe shopping, and I dont like getting manicures/pedicures

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
I love musicals, I wear make up (and girly perfume), i cry easily

Comments