What?

Here is my umm... horoscope? from today. If anyone understands what this means, please let me know 1

If love were a three-ring circus, your relationship would have five rings! And ten elephants! And a couple of tigers! And at least one big top! And you wouldn't charge admission, and all visitors would get free popcorn.


On second thought, I probably dont want to know.

Post Ems(hide)
For the record, I think that horoscopes serve entertainment purposes only... which seems to be especially true today.

Comments

Tom said…
Speaking with some friends of ours in the house, we've decided it means you are an extraordinarily loose woman. So, you may not want to tell Matt :)

Peace.
Jess said…
haha- that's what I was afraid of. yahoo might want to double check these things before they post them.