College Advice

Wise Advice I have received though the years. And I actually followed it.

  • Whenever you write a paper, make sure the subject of the paper is as specific as possible. Dont write about what happened to you one day, write about what happened to you one minute. Dont write about Stravinsky's Rite of Spring, write about the premier day of the Rite of Spring. That way you can give complete and thorough details.
  • Always go to class. Always, always, always.
  • Get to know your professors, visit them during their office hours at least once during the semester. Even if it's just to say hi.
  • Talk to your professors about your tests results when you get them back.
  • Rewriting your notes is a great way to study
  • You dont go to school to be something, you go to school and become something.

I try to tell this to anyone I know that is in college or about to go to college. If I could only pick one of these to follow, it would definately be "always go to class."

Comments