Attack of the Unos

This weekend my husband and I went over to my parents house for dinner. Mostly because we hadnt seen them in a while, but also because we didnt have much food in the house. So while we were there we played some card games with my sisters.

Uno Attack: Have you heard of this game? It's like Uno only there's this contraption that throws the cards at you (instead of drawing them from a deck). It's an appropriate name for the game.

WARNING: If you plan on playing this some time, wear protective eye gear, as we had several close calls with flinging cards.

Dont think cards pose any threat? Ricky Jay (magician/card trick guy) can fling a card into a watermelon, and I think an eye ball is much softer than a watermelon. I wonder if the Uno people got the idea for this adaptation from seeing one of Ricky Jay's shows.

That being said, it is pretty funny to watch people freak out as a handful of cards are spewed at them.

Comments