Nerdiness

Current on the BebePod: Video Killed the Radio Star by the Bugles. What an awesome song

Day 2 for Quickbooks. Hopefully I will get everything in order today, I have a feeling this will take a while.

Tonight is Maundy Thursday at church. I'm singing in the choir for it. I dont think I've ever been to Maundy Thursdays service before. I know I've been to Good Friday a couple times. So this should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it tonight. I think we are singing some great music that will really move people. I'm glad to be a part of it.

I think I'm liking this whole blogging thing. Not that I plan on publishing my entire life story online or anything. But it's fun to have an excuse to write again. I dont really get to do much of that since I graduated from college. I was one of those weird kids who really enjoyed taking notes, studying, writing papers, taking test, etc (I think we're technically referred to as "nerds"-- which is actually okay with me). I really miss college... too bad it costs so much to be a Professional Student.

New Song on the BebePod: Pump it Up by Elvis Costello. This is my "cleaning the house" song. It gets me motivated to get off my butt and get some work done. So on that note... back to Quickbooks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep at that QuickBooks. It will save you in the long run.
Anonymous said…
You big nerd!