Dentist

I just got back from the dentist. I've never really cared for going to the dentist, but my experiences there lately have caused me to really hate it.

Weekend highlights:

1- Pianos. Definately excited about that. Now I just have to figure out how they will all fit.

2- Quickbooks. Or in my case Not-So-Quick-Books. I got it 8 months ago when I first started my business. I really tried to use it (making up my own rules), and it didnt work. So instead I established my own bookkeeping system which works pretty well (though probably not the quickest method). Finally i was convinced into trying again. This time i put effort into learning the system their way, and... after several long hours of number crunching and many trips to the Help Index... everything is caught up and working fine. If I can do it, anyone can.


3- Work... or lack thereof. Since schools were on spring break I didnt teach a whole lot.

4- Church. I spent 5:00 am to 12:00 pm at church on sunday morning singing for the easter services. I didn't mind the long hours, i just wasnt crazy about the fact that I had to wake up at 4 in the morning. I did enjoy the champagne breakfast after the Sunrise service. Nothing like a mimosa first thing in the morning to put me in a good mood. And I have to admit that hearing the sermon 3 times really makes it stick in your head; though it does have some strong competition with the song "This is the Day." I hate it when songs get stuck in your head... i need to get it out, it's been going on for almost 24 hours now.... Where did I put my BebePod???

5- Ham. My mom made ham for easter dinner. I always like ham, but it's safe to say, that this was the best ham I've ever had. Ever. I wish I had brought some of it home.

Comments