Rose Photo Fun

I did this on Instragram a couple months ago. back when we were in the old house. We had a set of three Knock Out Rose bushes which just bloom like crazy (especially since we didn't know we were supposed to trim them significantly every year). Since life was crazy at the time they started blooming I just decided to take some pictures of them, mostly with my iPhone, and edit them however I wanted without worrying about what was "correct."  I tried to post at least one a day with the label #rosephotofun. I loved doing it. I definitely want to do something like that again in the future. Flower pictures are some of my favorites. Here are my a few of the ones I loved the most. 


























Comments

lottie said…
Wow, that macro one with the water on it is jut BEAUTIFUL. and the b&w one after it is so symmetrical it makes me really really happy!!
Javon Kellogg said…
Really nice photos! I particularly like the black and white ones.