More is on the way

I'm so excited for tonight!  I found out about a local photography class offered by an art studio that Matt and I both like (though haven't been to in a while since they moved locations) from a mom of one of Dylan's friends and decided to sign up for it.  It's a 6 week intermediate course.  I'm hoping that I didn't over estimate my abilities by skipping the beginner class... and it starts tonight!  I am really looking forward to actually LEARNING more about photography instead of just kind of having an idea of something that may work, let me try it this way and that way, and oh look at how that came out-- I wasn't expecting that but it looks good so I'll go with.  I am also really looking forward to getting some good feedback about pictures I've taken.  I need the criticism and an outside eye to know what I need to improve.

I'm also just looking forward to getting out on my own and engaging my brain again.  I hope other people take notes, because I'm really looking forward to taking notes too… it's been a long time since i've done that.  Nerd alert :)

And in semi-related well timed news, I've decided to participate in a Project 365.  It's where i take (and I think post) a picture every day for a year.  One of the photography blogs that I've been following lately is starting up a challenge on Nov. 1st and I think I'm going to jump in and try it.  I nearly take pictures every day anyway, so I might as well.  Hopefully I can stick with it (a year seems like a LONG time), but I think I'll stand a better chance if there's a little community that I can participate in.

Click It Up A Notch

Yay!

Comments