Coca-Cola

I saw the commercial for the new Coca-Cola flavor last night. Here is my input on the various Coke flavors:

  • Original Coca-Cola: not my most favorite soda, I dont really care for colas too much
  • Cherry Coke: Absolutely delicious. for the longest time this was the only way I'd drink any kind of dark soda
  • Vanilla Coke: Greatest soda ever! A couple years ago, while I was still working at Starbucks, a friend of mine used to put vanilla syrup in her Coke. She finally convinced me to try it (knowing how much I dislike Coke), and it really was good. So when Coke came out with Vanilla Coke, I wasnt expecting it to be as good as my friend's concoction, but to my surprise, it was.
  • The New Lime Coke: Umm... I havent tried this yet. But I did try the Pepsi with Lemon once (at the time it was really the only option I had for a drink). And the Pepsi with Lemon tasted like: Pepsi + Lemon scented dish soap. I expect Lime Coke to taste the same.

Mmm... Vanilla Coke

Comments