Photo overload


I knew once Agnes was born that I'd be taking an insane amount of pictures of her. And I have been living up to that. She's just so cute. And I didn't have a good camera, or know how to use one, when the boys were newborn. So she gets lots of photo attention. She doesn't seem to mind. I'm hoping the friends and family on my Facebook feed don't mind either, since I've been posting baby pics nonstop. I've also been using my iPhone camera, since I'm nursing like half of the day and I have nothing else to do, it's given me a good opportunity to play around with and hopefully get better at using the phone camera. I still prefer the dslr, but I don't really have as much time to get my photos onto the computer and edited, so the phone is better for instant gratification. 

Here are some faves from our first week.  

Day One:




Day Two




Day Three

Day Four



Day Five






Day Six























Comments

lottie said…
oh, she's darling!!! love her tiny little hands! She's a beautiful baby!! <3 <3
Jess said…
Thanks! I definitely think so