The waiting (and waiting and waiting) Game


I'm 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Which means I'm more than ready for this baby to make her appearance. This is probably the point where the pregnancy goes by the slowest because I'm constantly hoping I'm about to go into labor. Every little feeling makes me wonder if this is it, sadly though, I don't think I'm very close at this point. So I'm trying to make the most of my time left... Taking naps, going to bed early, running errands, cleaning, and all that. But it's all pretty tedious at this point, especially since I get tired out really easily and don't really have the energy to leave the house very often. And at this point I feel like we are ready and now we're just undoing all the cleaning I've done so I have to keep redoing it. No fun. But here are some of our recent projects in getting ready for baby #3.

The boys are now sharing a room and have a massive and awesome set of bunk beds. So far their living together has been going really well. 


Baby girl is taking over the nursery. Which we decided to leave blue for the time being. I managed to find a crib set that has pink and blue together though so it looks super cute. Also I just saw that Pantones colors for 2016 are a pale pink and blue together, so apparently I'm right on trend. Also- these pics reveal her name, which isn't a secret, but isn't really common knowledge yet. My sister painted the letters for me and they fit in so perfectly with the room. 

Not pictured:  all of my crazy nesting projects, which include: cleaning out medicine cabinets, going through all of the kids possessions and purging, cleaning out the kids sick cubby for the first time ever, trading in my old camera, cleaning out our arts and activities cabinet, and replacing bath tub mats and shower curtains. 

Comments