Project 52: Week 45

Week 45:  Coming Soon...  big changes!

I'm a little behind schedule... so much has been going on.  And I have kept pretty quiet about a lot of it because it involves certain things that Matt and I have been talking about forever, but then change our mind about every other weekend, so I didn't want to mention anything until it was certain.  But, we're moving.  Away from Virginia.  We have a destination in mind, but again, until that is more certain I'm trying not to get too caught up on specifics (hopefully somewhere in New Hampshire).  But... all that to say that... We have been super busy getting our house ready for the market (cleaning, purging, cleaning, organizing, cleaning, boxing stuff up, and more and more and more and more cleaning).  And it goes LIVE today.  My hope is that it will be sold by the end of the weekend, but I'm sure it will take a little more time.  So anyway, I technically didn't take a picture for the 45th week because I spent every waking moment working on the house.  But here's one I took today anyway.


Comments