The Music in My Head right now

Carry On by fun.
For running.  Though I technically don't listen to music when I run I will occasionally sing my own songs in my head (or out loud if no one is around).  I actually like it better because I can just repeat the parts that resonate over and over again.  From this it's often "My head is on fire, but my legs are fine" or "May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground" or "We are shining stars, We are invincible, We are who we are, On our darkest day, When we're miles away, With hope we will find out way home."  I also really like singing "I Want to Break Free" by Queen.  Because it just sounds like he's letting go and giving everything and finding his own power when he sings that song.  And because it helps me feel like I'm letting go and giving it everything and finding my own power by busting through my own self limiting barriers when I run.  ps- the official music video for this song is bonkerssssssss.




Be Not So Feaful as covered by Jeff Tweedy
For myself and even more now for my boys.


Time Forgot by Conor Oberst
For everything.  I listen to this album on repeat pretty much all the time.  Especially when I'm editing pictures lately.  I also search out YouTube clips of live performances when I'm working on the computer.  I can't like it enough.

Comments