Project 52: Week 14

50mm, ISO 160, f/8.0, 1/125s, with speed light
Week 14 (February 5): Bathtime
I'm trying to make more of an effort at taking photos with both kids in the same shot.  I'd really like to capture how they interact together.  So here they are playing in the tub together.  They enjoy bath time and get along pretty well (especially when there are no toys to fight over).  This was taken before the dreaded hair washing.  Dylan is pretty cooperative, but Aaron isn't quite so understanding.  I usually have to climb into the tub with them, corner Aaron, use one hand to hold his chin up while I use the other hand to soak, soap, and rinse his head as fast as possible (and I feel terrible while doing it, like I'm waterboarding my 2 year old, but I try and remind myself that I'm doing this out of love... and fear of lice).  There is lots of screaming involved, but the whole process only takes about 30 seconds and as soon as I'm finished Aaron says "all done all done all done" and goes right back to happily playing with the water as if nothing had happened.

Comments