Project 52: Week 13



Week 13: The Sick House
I nearly didn't take any pictures this week because we were hit with the stomach virus.  But I managed to grab a couple (not so hot) shots of Dylan building Legos while Matt and I were too busy either being sick or taking care of a sick Aaron to play with him.  It's a big enough set to keep him working on it for a while.  Dylan, so far, is the only one who has stayed healthy, even the dog has been sick, UGH.  But there's still time.  In addition to his posted "Sick rules" (which he created and he are posted on the wall right behind him in the first shot.) we have also gone over "what to do if you need to throw up" emergency procedures.  Initially he said he should come find me, but I told him he should go find a bathroom first, and I'll come to him.  I've been puked on enough thank you very much.

Comments

lottie said…
Aw, the stomach flu is nasty! It wipes everyone out! Not fun, at all. Hope you all are feeling better soon!