Staying Up Late

I just wanted to try some black and white conversions on older pictures.  It's kept me up way later than I intended and I have that googly eye feeling after staring at the computer for too long, so there's a good chance I'm not seeing very well and tomorrow when I look at these with fresh eyes I'll hate them and take this post down.  But for now, I'm pretty happy. 






Update:  I didn't look at these again until days later, because immediately after publishing this post Aaron started throwing up in his crib.  So after dealing with him (and eventually myself as well, yay!) having a stomach bug this weekend, I've decided that these pictures are beautiful, especially in comparison to what I have spent most of my time looking at the past few days.  Ah, perspective.

Comments